We listed below the Best true wireless earbuds and Best wireless earbuds under 50, if this is what you are looking for, you are in the right place.
You will agree with me that it’s a little bit hard to get the perfect earbuds out there, especially for the user searching for best truly wireless earbuds under 50.
The struggle is real big time, but the problem will be solved in this post, I will be taking you through two well-researched sections. The first part will cover the world best wireless earbuds while the second section will be for the users that have a minimum budget I mean earbuds under 50 dollars.
The industry is now a little bit competitive because many great companies are doing an excellent job and keep putting companies like Apple, Google, Samsung into a big time Rush to deliver a standard and user-friendly products for us to enjoy.
Take a quick look at our best in bellow 50$ section the true wireless earbuds.
Best Wireless Earbuds Under 50 Dollars $
(Click the product name to jump to the full review)
Name Bluetooth Range Battery Life Enacfire E18 Wireless Earbuds 40 Feet 4Hrs+ Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds 30 Feet 5Hrs+ JLab Audio JBuds Air Icon True Wireless 30 Feet 3.5Hrs+ Kahe True Wireless Earbuds 10 Feet 3Hrs+ TBI Pro True Wireless 50 Feet 6Hrs+ Soundmoov 316T Mini Wireless 30 Feet 3Hrs+ True Wireless Earbuds 40 Feet 3Hrs+ AMINY Wireless Earbuds 40 Feet 5Hrs+ LEZII Wireless Bluetooth 30 Feet 5Hrs+ ZNT AirFits | Now Replaced With Senso Headphones 40 Feet 4Hrs+
Here is our list of truly wireless earbuds under 50 dollars. If you want something more appealing as regards price, you can see the best wireless earbuds under 100 dollars here.
1. Enacfire E18 Wireless Earbuds
One of the things that got our attention about the Enac Fire earbuds is that this one is Amazon’s number one bestseller earbuds. For one thing, these earbuds are pretty cheap for the features that they come with. (Plus we got a discount -winks-).
– Truly wireless. What we love about these fantastic earbuds is that Enac earbuds are truly wireless; there are no cables running. In fact, you can charge it wirelessly!
– The battery. That is another beautiful feature. Enac Fire comes with built-in batteries on both earbuds, and those batteries last about three hours each. The case also got built-in batteries from which you can recharge the earbuds by putting them back in. Enac Fire case batteries last up to 14 hours after they are fully charged and charges the earbuds very fast.
– Connection. Enac Fire earbuds are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, which works pretty well. Connecting the earbuds to our phones was easy and quick. We also connected it to iPads, and there was a very good connection between them. Enac Fire earbuds gave the most significant reduction between the blue filter, and that offers freedom of movement at about 10 meters away from the phone.
– Comfort. One thing about the Enac Fire earbuds that we love is how comfortable it is to carry around. The earbuds are so small that people might not even notice that you have anything on. When we put them on, the earbuds are stable in ears. They are also comfy. So you can shake your head as you like. But I won’t recommend them for runners. The only downside is that my ears got fatigued when I wore them for a long while. It could probably be because of all the plastic. More still, they are waterproof. So you can use them in the rain.
– Buttons. Enac Fire earbuds have one button on each side. The left ear above is called the master button, and the one on the right is the slave. Now during a cold, you can already hear a sound in the left one in the master. The sound quality is not premium. Don’t get me wrong though, they sound good, clear and crisp but it feels basic. However, if you want something that sounds beyond cheapness, this is the best pair of earbuds in that category.
– Conclusion. These earbuds are cheap. The batteries are as average as every other wireless earbuds, but they are rechargeable with the case. On the downside, though, you can get fatigued. Also, there is only one button on each side for the controls. The sound quality is average. And it falls out if you run with it.
How to Pair Enac Fire Earbuds
Enac Fire comes with a link connect technology that makes connections uber easy.
- Take out E18 from the charging case one after the other
- On the phone, find Enac Fire and connect via phone’s Bluetooth menu.
- After this step, Enac Fire earbuds automatically connects when you turn on your phone’s Bluetooth.
Anker is a well-known brand when it comes to power banks and phone accessories, but they still hold up in the earphone market well. Looking at the build quality and design, the water resistance, the BT connectivity, and all the extra features it comes with, I see why Anker is different from others in this price range.
– Truly wireless. Anker Liberty neo a truly wireless pair of Bluetooth earphones and I have to say after unboxing and reviewing so many pairs of wireless Bluetooth earphones this one does have a lovely little freshness to it it comes with a few different things that other truly wireless Bluetooth earphones in this price range don’t have.
– Battery life. First, about the charging. It has a micro USB charging port, and it charges very fast. The battery life is pretty good. The case charges the earbuds. The case has a 600 mAh power, but it is fast. You can recharge the earbuds up to four times before the case runs entirely out of power. If you are an active user, the battery may be a downside for you.
– Connection. The connection of the Anker wireless earbuds is as simple and straightforward as ever. It is easy to pair. It will automatically pair with your device once the earbuds leave the carrying case, and when you’re done with it, and you put it back in the case, it automatically disconnects from your device, and it turns off. With Bluetooth 5.0, you can expect a good connection range of 10m from the source.
– Comfort. The Anker Liberty Leo is lightweight. It weighs only 0.2 oz and so it causes less fatigue. It has one big button on each earpiece that you can use to pick up, end calls, and control your music and also to engage your personal assistant on your phone. The only thing that you can’t control straight from the earbuds themselves is volume, and this is very common across all the truly wireless earbuds that we’ve tested. Even the Apple AirPods cannot control music/call volume. Anker earbuds come with some beautiful accessories like ear tips, memory foams with extra wings. All these accessories are easy to add and remove depending on your ear size and the activity. That is what makes it ideal for runners
– Sound quality. Anker Leo Liberty earbuds have everything on the high side but the sound quality. On their website, they claim to have intensified the bass and all, but it still feels pretty mediocre with muddy mids, unimpressive bass, and thin highs. Of course, if you’re using this as a dedicated Fitness accessory, you may worry less about the sound quality.
– Conclusion. Anker Sound core Liberty Wireless earbuds are fantastic for runners or joggers who want a truly wireless pair of earbuds to jam the streets. However, I would not recommend this pair to any audiophile because you might get frustrated with the sound quality. Aside from that, these are excellent earbuds.
How to Pair Anker Liberty Earbuds
Anker Liberty comes with a link connect technology that makes connections uber easy.
- Take out Anker from the charging case one after the other
- On the phone, find the earbuds and connect via phone’s Bluetooth menu.
- After this step, Anker Liberty earbuds automatically connects when you turn on your phone’s Bluetooth.
3. JLab Audio JBuds Air Icon True Wireless
Jlab JBuds Air has a lot of excellent features and an incredible sound for this price range.
– Truly wireless. On the newly upgraded JLab JBuds Air Icon, the only wire you can find is on the carriage case for charging it. There are no other cords or wires around.
– Battery life. JLabs Audio JBuds Air Icon has excellent battery life. On continuous usage, each earbuds we tested lasted 3.5 hours (3 1/2). The carriage case charged both simultaneously for 15 hours straight. Even then, it charged fast. Each bud took 10 minutes to full charge. You can use one bud at a time while charging the other.
– Connection. JLabs Air Icon earbuds are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0. This makes up for seamless connectivity. The mic on both earbuds is fantastic with calls.
-Comfort. First off, the JLab Air Icon has an IP55 water-resistant technology. So if you’re jogging or if you’re somebody that sweats heavily or gets splashed a lot, you don’t have to worry. The charging case has a built-in charging cable, so you don’t have to keep an extra cable to charge the case. In the box, you get three sets of the gel ear tips; you get one set of foam ear tips and two pairs of fins or wings. The fins are like the bumpers that keep the earbuds from rolling around in your ear. Instead of buttons, JLab JBuds have touch controls. This is the most ergonomic feature on all the earbuds in this range. You can control everything by simply touching the earbuds. JBuds Icon has three EQ settings where you can control sound quality without any app.
– Sound quality. As far as the sound is concerned, I will not thumbs down on this pair of earbuds, and they have done ago job on that. Even though the sound is not up to the quality you get from a woofer or a big headphone, it is worth its weight. It’s just dynamic. Excellent clarity, good bass, and vibrant sound.
– Conclusion. If you want something that offers comfort, good battery life, freedom of movement, premium features, and on top of that, touch sensors, get the JLab Audio JBuds Air Icon Wireless earbuds.
How to pair JLab Air Icons
The JBuds Air automatically turns on and connects once taken out of their charging case so you can keep going hassle-free.
4. Kahe True Wireless Earbuds
– Truly Wireless. As true of the name, Kahe True Wireless earbuds are without any wires, and the earbuds can work individually.
– Battery life. Each of the earbuds can work for over 3 hours straight on a single charge. Even then, the on-the-go charging case can charge the earbuds for up to 15 hours. And it charges fast.
– Connection. Coming with Bluetooth 5.0, we would expect the connection to be seamless. Although it features an automatic connection like the rest we tested and put on this list, the Kahe E18’s connection is not all that strong. It loses connection with any interference. For example, when I wore my cap, the right ear just lost connection. I’ve heard someone say it loses connection if you are in a crowded place too. That is not good for earbuds.
– Comfort. These earbuds are designed to fit and sit in your ears comfortably and snugly for long hours with no pain. However, when we used them for a long while, we felt fatigued in our ears. This may be as a result of the 4 oz weight. Even then, it comes with three sizes of ear tips for different ear types.
– Sound quality. The best thing about the Kahe True Wireless Earbuds is the sound quality. That is superb.
– Conclusion. Kahe earbuds are great if you are travelling or in the house and range or if you’re always with your cell phone on. But if you wear helmets, hats, or anything that can obstruct the earbuds, you might have a problem with the connection. Besides that, it is perfect for audiophiles and music lovers.
How to Pair Kahe Earbuds
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device
- Turn on the earbuds.
- If pairing failed, turn off the earbuds first and then press and hold the MFB buttons until the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately, and earbuds enter pairing mode.
- Choose “D39-L” in your phone to pair.
5. TBI Pro True Wireless
TBI Pro True Wireless has proven to be the best true wireless earbuds on this list.
– Truly wireless. One of the best truly wireless models out there is the newly-upgraded TBI Pro True Wireless earbuds.
– Battery life. For a first, the website and the sellers of these earbuds are quite misleading. They claim that these earbuds have an overall 24 hours of playtime. That is not in a single charge, though. However, the earbuds have a whopping 6 hours standby playtime, and the charging case can charge each one four times before it needs recharging.
– Connection. The Bluetooth 5.0 feature in these earbuds provides quick, easy, and seamless connections. And the earbuds can work individually. It keeps a good connection in the 10m range as promised.
– Comfort. They are very comfy. They are lightweight, and they fit right in the ears. You can run or jog with them without any glitch. They are also slightly waterproof and sweat resistant. You will get two pairs of gel ear tips in two different sizes, along with two pairs of memory foam ear tips. That ensures comfortability.
– Sound quality. The Hi-Fi stereo sound is precise, clean, and clear. I love the sound. The mic is also loud and amazing. It is the best in this price range.
– Conclusion. If you want premium earbuds that look and feel aesthetic, this is your best choice. From the case to the buds, you can not go wrong.
6. Soundmoov 316T Mini Wireless
Talking about affordable wireless earbuds under 50, Soundmoov has done a lot of goods to their 316T Mini Wireless Earbuds, the device his almost like the most costly earbuds based on some features. The device is 450 mah that also support charging fully three times.
Multiple connectivity func. Makes it easy to listen to the same music in two different earbuds simultaneously, it’s a very high function that is very rare to see based on its price range.
The fit in ear rate is impressive; it was comfortable and secure in the ear; it came along with three sizes of earcap that suits most ears. This is best for people doing Sports, Running, Jogging & Gym Exercise, Watching TV, or Sleep.
7. True Wireless Earbuds
Best for sports earbuds, the battery was 2*40mAh, and with 380-450mAh charging box, this device works well like other once and last 4 hrs on call. It supports HI-FI Sound Quality, no matter what sport you do with it or how you shake your body, it will Never fall out.
True wireless comes with L&R earbuds, Charge box, S/M/L earbuds tip (One set is already put on earbuds), USB charging cable, User manual. They recommend not to use an adapter charger because it will spoil it.
8. AMINY Wireless Earbuds
Aminy wireless buds was one of a kind out there the music headset is sweat-proof and always sound good in ear, it’s with a microphone like other buds, this Bluetooth earbuds is awesome in-ears and cover a tons of range, let go deeper in it’s specs.
Battery – The battery of the aminy wireless is just outstanding, the battery has 8hrs+ talk time, it only took 1.5 hrs to be fully charged, when listening to music and the box fully charged you can get over 200hrs standby time, will give you the chance to be free wireless all day.
Bluetooth Version – The Bluetooth version of the is just like other Bluetooth wireless ( 4.2 ), This allows it to be stable while doing any necessary daily activities, and the signal will be permanent.
Range Test – The range of which this beast cover is even way better than some high ranked company, the aminy wireless can go 30 feet without any signal loss or shake.
In-ear Fit – This device support 3-point which will make the two buds fit in your ears firmly, and no pain or ear swell up after use.
9. LEZII Wireless Bluetooth
We will cover all the features you will enjoy buying this product in this section. Firstly let’s talk about the battery capacity, the battery was 450mAh and rechargeable, to charge it you have to put the buds in the box and make sure a light red light is on beside it, this very easy to locate.
You can choose either twin-mode or single-mode connection function based on your preferences.
Twin-mode allows paring both earbuds with a Bluetooth-enabled device simultaneously so that you can enjoy the stereo sound or share the audio with others. In single mode, you can pair each earbud with a separate device. Microphone in both earbuds allows you to take calls or activate Siri.
10. ZNT AirFits True Wireless Earbuds
ZNT Airfits Bluetooth earbuds are the best Bluetooth earbuds for running and also for the best Bluetooth buds for working out. This device is one of a kind while pairing with Bluetooth out there, it supports all audio Bluetooth device.
It was designed to fit the ears this Tiny earbud fits securely and delivers music into your ears with stereo audios.
Just by clicking the button on the left ear-buds will make the music next and also you if you have an incoming call it will auto announce the caller name to your ears, this is very cool features for everyone.
Things to Consider before buying Bluetooth Headphones (earbuds)
The above is a huge list of earbuds, and I think it will be nice to know what determine good buds.
For runner or fitness tanning folks this is very important or else it will be frustrating if the buds keep falling because of your sweat. The good news is that all the buds listed above were the excellent fit in the ear.
Comfort is good because you don’t want to go back treating your ears because it has swelled up after using an earbud, so getting buds that are very comfortable in ears is great. Check the product details before buying.
I will recommend checking previous buyer review about the battery to be sure of the battery lifetime.
As for the earbuds under 50$ side, the truly wireless and co were good also. The decision is now in your hands, and You can also read Our article on Types of Ukulele, we will appreciate your feedback if you get any on the above listed or you are still having problem choosing or any other topic related question we are ready to listen to you. Please Share This.[gp-social]